APNIC EC ELECTION - KEY DATES
|Nominations open||Monday, 7 January 2019|
|Nominations close||Tuesday, 12 February 2019||17:30 (UTC +10)|
|Online voting and proxy appointment open||Thursday, 14 February 2019|
|Online voting and proxy appointment close||Tuesday, 26 February 2019||09:30 (UTC +9)|
|On-site voting takes place||Thursday, 28 February 2019||09:30 - 14:30 (UTC +9)*|
Please Note: UTC +10 denotes Brisbane time. UTC +9 denotes Daejeon time. Learn more about how APNIC represents time.
*On-site voting commences when the Election Chair announces the start of the voting
About APNIC Election Timelines
The dates and times that govern the APNIC election process are measured backward from the close of voting on election day. Election day is the day of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) at the APNIC Conference where the election is being held.
During the week of the APNIC Conference, the times are calculated according to local time at the event location. In this case, Daejeon time (UTC +9).
- Nominations open approximately 8 weeks before AGM day
- Nominations close approximately 2 weeks before AGM day
- Proxy and Online voting open 10 working days before AGM day
- Proxy and Online voting close at 09:30 (48 hours before the election)
- EC on-site voting takes place 09:30-14:30 local time of the event
More information can be found below:
- Nominations for APNIC EC elections
- Voting and proxy appointment information
- Key dates of the EC Election
- About the APNIC EC
- About EC Elections
- How APNIC represents time